Tuesday, December 3, 2019

My Hubby and Me (Thanksgiving)!


After about ten tries, I was finally able to get a half decent picture of hubby and me Thanksgiving Day! We were on our way to our nephew's home to spend time with his family. He wasn't too happy with me wanting to take the time to get a picture of us, but we hadn't had a picture of us, kind of fixed up, together in a while, and I was happy to get this one. I'm terrible at making selphies, but I kept trying until I got this one!


I also finally got one of myself that was ok while I was waiting for hubby the day after Thanksgiving!

We had a good time with our brother-in-law, niece and husband, nephew an wife, and all the grown up great nieces and nephews and spouses and girlfriends, and we also got to meet our first great-great-niece, who just turned six months old and is adorable! The food was delicious, but the company was better!

No comments: