Thursday, February 12, 2015

Birds and Ballerinas Gel Prints

These are a few prints that I got done before taking mama to the eye Dr. on Feb 9. I was still sick myself, but I was having creative withdrawals, so I cut a couple of simple stencil masks from an old piece of mylar, and put a couple or three layers on the 3" x 5" plate before we left. They are still works in progress. I haven't felt like working any more on them yet.  Open Acrylics on some rice paper that I've had a long time...


The one below is my favorite from this session!


I've had the cold/virus thingy for two weeks and hubby has had broken ribs and the cold/virus thingy for the same amount of time. Thankful we are both beginning to feel better. I just haven't felt like or had time to do any creative stuff until this morning, which I will share later.

Still loving making prints and I'm still learning and experimenting! Hope you are having fun with your creative endeavors! :)

No comments: