Friday, February 13, 2015

Gelli Hearts and Stuff

I finally got to feeling up to playing with Gelli some more yesterday morning. I found some paper heart doilies at the Dollar Tree a few days ago, and I used the smaller of the two sizes on some of these prints, along with some masks that I had previously cut out and used.




The first three pictures are 8x10 prints on rice paper or card stock, using open media acrylics with a roller...


The 5x7 prints are all on rice paper, using open media acrylics with a roller or my fingers, a couple of bought stencils, and a couple of original masks...


My very favorite from this session, although I love the "white" version beside it, at the top of the page, too.

Most of these will have other layers printed over them, but a few will either stay as they are, or have minor touches added. I can already see images within some of the backgrounds!

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day weekend, thanks for visiting, and keep creating! :)

No comments: