Thursday, January 8, 2015

Thursday's Gelli Play

What I played with this morning, adding a horse shape cut from card stock, and multiple layers!




The bottom picture is of my favorites from today.

I'm about to order the 3" x 5" gelli plate. I think it will be a lot of fun too, maybe even more so, because it can be used as a stamp.

You may be getting tired of seeing these prints, but, for now, it's all the creative stuff I'm getting done. I have been getting a bit of an itch to pick up my weaving again, and I've entered the new year with three workshops to finish, besides several works in progress. I'm also reading two books at the same time. I wish I loved finishing projects as much as I love starting them! :o I just want to learn and try everything. What can I say? Anyone else have this problem? :)

No comments: