Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Flapper Girl and More Neuro Art

 I think I may be improving some in my sketching. At least her features are aligned ok. This flapper girl was inspired by a TV commercial, which I paused and snapped a picture of before trying my hand at sketching her with Ebony and Stablio pencils on slightly textured paper. Her hat is made of pale pink feathers and a sequined and beaded flower. There are flaws, but I'm getting there!

Now I'm addicted to the Neurographic art that Pinterest inspired me to try! Here are the last two I've done so far. I'm still considering adding some watercolor to them, although I do like the black and white. A penguin popped out on the bottom one. I didn't plan him. He just appeared! Love him! I used a black calligraphy brush pen in my sketchbook.


I love to do too many things! Perhaps if I chose and stuck with just one thing I would get really good at it, but it wouldn't be near as much fun!

Try and learn new things! It keeps life interesting!

No comments: