Thursday, April 18, 2024

Scribble Squiggle Girls

Sometimes I like to just do scribble sketches just for the fun of it. No expectations, no thinking about it, just seeing what comes out the end of my brush/pen. I love doing the imaginary girls and seeing their characters emerge. I've done these over the last week with a Zig double ended marker and a calligraphy brush pen in my sketchbook.







These girls are such fun! 

The last two I did this morning. Now, hopefully, I'm going to work on my mini junk journal some more. I've neglected it for the last few days, but I've done a lot to the pages, and it's getting pretty chunky. I have some writing that I want to add to it, plus a few other things, then I'll scan the pages and post it. 

I've loved doing the mini, but I think I want to do a couple of big and bigger ones. I also want to continue the Magpie's Nest class that I started collecting for. I have so much stuff that I've collected over the years and I'm not getting any younger!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed visiting me and the girls. Take care of you and use your creativity in whatever you love to do! 

No comments: