Thursday, April 18, 2024

Towelscape

 I have a tendency to see faces/figures in just about everything, like many of you, and several weeks ago I had taken a shower and was sitting on the edge of the bed putting lotion on myself when I noticed that the dropped towel and wash cloth had formed itself into a couple of figures in the middle. Can you see them? They have robe like clothes and one has a hood of sorts. I picked up my cell phone and made a few pictures, of course!



A little closer up and a tad fuzzy...



Upside down. I've forgotten what I was seeing at the time, but I can still see figures in it.



I used a filter with the negative option for this photo. I love it! It kind of reminds me of a black rose.

Then I used an Andy Warhol type filter on the same photo, and it came out like this. I can see a cat face with its tongue sticking out. I love it too!

I can no longer hold out to walk around in stores much, so I spend a lot of time waiting in the car for hubby, who sees to our groceries and other stuff we have to have, so I often play with my photos on my cell phone if I'm not people watching.

These may just look like a dirty laundry pile to you, and that's ok, but my imagination could see a whole little world in those folds, I thought it needed capturing!

Imagination is a wonderful thing!

No comments: