Tuesday, March 26, 2024

A Couple More Zendoodle Girls

 Still doing zendoodles to take my mind off my up coming surgery for skin cancer. It's touching the corner of my eye, which is very worrisome to me. That eye has been bothering me a lot since the biopsy. Not getting much else done, but these are helping a lot. That and prayer.

Again, I didn't copy, but did get inspiration from Pinterest. So many amazing tangles on there! I loved doing these girls, especially the middle one! Zig, Posca, and Calligraphy brush pens on smooth and textured paper in my sketchbook...




Switching gears a bit, for now! I finished this bottom one yesterday, and I sketched off what I meant to be a feather, but it looks more like a fern frond, so I guess that's what it will be, but I'm going to try again for a feather. Fun stuff!

Take care and stay creative! :)

No comments: