Sunday, April 7, 2024

Zendoodle Feathers and Sun

A few zendoodles that I did over the last few days. I worked on each of them some over  periods of four or five days each, using a black Zig pen, calligraphy brush marker, gel pen, and a white Posca pen. Again, not copied, but I got the idea from Pinterest. Kept my mind occupied and calmed my nerves over my upcoming surgery. Also, fun stuff!


I saw some beautiful feathers on Pinterest and wanted to try one, so this was the first one I tried, which looks more like a fern frond, but that's ok. Good practice!


Second attempt at a feather. Not really happy with the shape, but it was still fun to do!

I switched gears with this one. It started out as a daisy like flower in a square, then I decided to make the center a clock, then I gave it a face. I like it!

Now, I have plans to draw off our little Pekingese fur baby's face and doodle it. We lost her in 1997, but not a day goes by that we don't think of and miss her. I saw some awesome dog doodles on Pinterest, so I'm going to give it a try! We'll see how it goes...

No comments: