Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Quirkey Doodle Sketches-Four Women and a Crow

April 25, 2020-Finally did some quirky doodle sketches! It's been a while. With. all the Coronavirus and other stuff going on, I'm having a hard time doing anything at all. I love the staying at home, and it's pretty much our lifestyle anyway, but I'm very frustrated that I can't have the energy to do the things that I want to do. Quirky doodles have a way of making me feel better! 😊





Some rather interesting images came forth from my random pencil scribbles! I haven't figured out what they mean yet, but I'm sure it'll come to me. The backgrounds are actually the white of my sketchbook pages. I don't know how they wound up gray looking. Oh, well! It kind of describes my mood of late. 😔

Thankful for the sketching practice and looking forward to doing more! Even ten minutes helps!

Stay well and stay safe!


No comments: