Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Last Post of the Year!

Last day of 2019! Unbelievable!

Today I assembled all of the stitch meditations I've finished since July. when I learned about them through December, into a group, not necessarily in the order I did them and took a group photo. Each piece has its own post previously if you're interested. Just click on "stitch meditations" in the labels on the sidebar.


I haven't decided yet how I'm going to display them, but I'm leaning strongly toward a fabric book. We'll see.

Instead of stitching a piece a day for a timed period, I've been spending several short sessions on each one. They range, in size, between 2-5" and have different shapes, which accounts for the odd arrangement.

I have enjoyed doing these so much that I can't wait to do more in the new year. As I've said before, they are great stress relievers!

Stay tuned to see what I come up with in my creative journey! I would love it if you followed me either on the sidebar, by email, or Instagram, under rabbithop3432!

Thank you to those of you who have been following me all this time! I appreciate you! And thank you to all of you who just drop in to visit. I hope all of you enjoy my attempts at blogging! 😊

No comments: