Saturday, March 7, 2015

Brown Kraft Paper Gellies






Experimented a few days ago with brown kraft paper. bought at the Dollar Tree. book pages, mixed media paper, acrylic inks, open media acrylics, home made stencils, etc...

The Kraft paper tended to wrinkle if the paint was very thick or if too much ink was used...


I worked on this background some with a black Pitt brush pen, stablio pencil, and some iridescent paint. I love it! I think it's mysterious looking. Notice the eye in the moon. It's one of my favorites from this batch...


Another fave painted with my fingers! I love it just as it is, but I may decide to add something else...


And I love this book page with the copper metallic and pale gold iridescent acrylics running down it! Way prettier in reality!

I'm still not back in my routine of creating every day yet, but I'm getting there. I have a couple of canvases started for gifts that I need to get done, and a couple of days ago I printed some blank greeting cards, but I don't have pictures yet.

In case you haven't noticed, I, along with many other people, have become addicted to Gelli printing. It's hard to find a stopping place! Like Facebook! :)

No comments: