I totally forgot about this page of teabag critters from back in April! I thought I probably found the critters within and forgot to make a picture, but when I went back to the sketchbook, I hadn't. Then I remembered that I put the wet teabags on a different kind of paper than I used before, and I didn't get as good a result. The dried images were pretty much just solid blobs with few lines, although I did see images in a couple of them, plus the color wasn't great either, so I'm not going to finish them. Instead, I tore the page out and put it in my collage paper box to be used some other way. So that's that! I will try the teabags again on better paper at some point, because it's a fun project...
See a previous post for better results and more about the teabag critters. I think next time I will put each teabag on an individual square to dry and see how that goes.
Last post today, I promise!

No comments:
Post a Comment