Monday, March 18, 2024

Zendoodle Girls

 I didn't copy these, but I did get the idea off of Pinterest. The bottom one is just some patterns I was practicing. These are so meditative and fun to do, even if my eyes (cataracts) and shaky hand didn't want to cooperate! I don't know how other people get such even shapes and lines. Mine are wonky, but that's ok! Very calming to do! Zig, Posca, and Misulove calligraphy brush pens on mixed media paper...




I did quite a bit of work in my mini junk journal yesterday, but don't have pictures yet. It's getting so chunky that I may have to change some things around. It's getting there though!

I've started two more zendoodle girls in my sketchbook today too,  amidst house chores.

I'm still very nervous, but coming to terms with my skin cancer diagnosis, which will be removed the first of April. Praying it isn't deep or spreading and that the Dr. can get it all. It's right at the inside corner of my eye, so that's a concern for me. Trusting the Lord to get me through it!

No comments: