Monday, February 12, 2024

New Art Supplies

 Sometimes a few new art supplies can motivate or inspire me to make something. I hadn't bought any in a while, plus I needed some glue for my junk journal, so I got on Amazon the other day and ordered a few things that I needed. My creative spirits were greatly lifted when the box arrived! I've already used some of it in the little junk journal! 

The books with the marbled gold covers are small notebooks, and it was a three pack, but one is in use for my diabetic journal, eight little boxes of colored staples in one pack, a pack of black Pilot gel pens, a pack of black Zig double ended Writer markers, black and a white medium posca markers, a black Stazon ink pad, a reddish Stazon ink pad, Fabri-Tac glue, UHC stick glue two-pack, a Canson mixed media sketchbook, and a Winsor-Newton mixed media sketchbook.

Try buying just one item to fuel your creative passion!

Fun stuff!😊

No comments: