Sunday, February 11, 2024

Current Workspace Chaos

 So, this is the current status of my workspace right now, and it is tilted slightly downhill. Hard to keep my projects on the surface and my glues in reach. Yikes!

Working/experimenting on a mini junk journal, with a sketchbook for stamping and wiping paint off brushes on. A lot of ephemera/scrap papers piled up, with some unfinished clay sculptures, plus one in the can to be repaired, plus a few other things.

This is only the dining room table. The rest of the room looks the same, and I need to sort through it all and organize and/or give it away, plus I know some of my paints, mediums, etc have dried up and need throwing away. There's stuff I haven't seen in years, and I can't find anything I need anymore, because it's all been shuffled around so many times, but it's an overwhelming task that I can't seem to get started on.

No comments: