Tuesday, January 16, 2024

First Snow on Rabbit Hop-January 15, 2024

 So we woke up to this yesterday morning! Over seven inches of snow/ice, which is rare for us. I haven't ventured out, because I'm old and scared of falling, so I made a few pictures of the yard through the windows and from the porches. Hubby made some of the house when he got out to feed the cats and birds. It was still very cloudy and snowing when these were made, so they are a little dark. So beautiful, but treacherous!















I spent all day online, making pictures and uploading them, texting and messaging friends, and watching it snow. I finished the book I was reading and started another one before the snow came. Hubby is housed in and antsy, so I'm not getting a lot done, but that's ok. I'm thankful to still have him!

Anyway, we're housed in for a few days here. Even if they get the main road cleared, we have a long gravel driveway, so we've had to cancel our doctor appointments for Wednesday. The clinic is closed anyway because of the weather, so there's that.

Just enjoying being warm and cozy, being lazy and trying to be careful. And I can't seem to stay off the computer! 😁

No comments: