Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Digital Art from my Kindle 2017



In 2017 my mom spent several weeks in the hospital before she passed away, and I stayed with her the whole time. To help pass the time, I played around with digital art apps on my Kindle Fire, just learning to use the tools. I tried making some word art,



some line art,


some line art with painting, 


and some collage with painted images and rain effects. Fun stuff, and it took my mind off things!



I looked up one night to see the laundry bag hanging on the back of the door, and, to me, the way the light was hitting the folds made it look like an angel. Or possibly a nun? Anyway, the angel image made me feel some better for the time being.

These have been in my Kindle since May 2017, because I couldn't figure out how to get them transferred to my laptop without sharing them to Facebook, which I didn't want to do. The other day I was trying to figure it out once again, and with some online help, I finally got the pictures transferred. I didn't want to lose these, or the pictures in a different post, because they were the last pictures made of mama, and I needed them. 

Goes to show, no matter how long it takes, if you don't give up, eventually you will achieve your goal!

No comments: