Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Today's Gelli Print Fun!

Had another fun print session today with my gelli plate and open acrylics on Speedball printmaking paper! Experimenting and learning!


Sorry about the light glare!


Multiple layers with 5"x 5" gelli plate (taped off 2" of 5"x 7" plate), only I forgot to wipe the tape off and got paint on top border.  The Pink Tree; I really like it!


Red Apple Monotype, first print...


Red Apple Monoprint, second/ghost print...


Multiple layers Blue Pear (love this one!)...


Multiple layers, 5"x 7" Green Landscape


Multiple layers, Red Landscape...


and multiple layers with a Vogue magazine image transfer in blue.

Another very fun session! I meant to try a collograph print, but didn't have room (I have GOT to clean my art space!), plus I might need to do some more research. I was thinking about it this morning and don't really understand the process and why it's so different to printing over objects on a gelli plate, or is it? Hmmmmm...

No comments: