Friday, August 24, 2018

Playing Around With A New Blog Design

I can't seem to come up with a design that I'm happy with.  I'm trying to get a header picture sized to where it doesn't take a long time to download for you guys. Still not happy with the design, but I need to stop and catch up on some other stuff for now. 👵

I'm in a bit of a painting/creating slump again, I'm afraid. I have three class project paintings in progress, plus some non-painting projects that need finishing. I need to finish going through my mom's things, and so many other things that need doing, and I can't want to do them. Plus, my work space is so piled up again that I have no room to work, and I dread trying to clean it up and re-organize. It's necessary though, as soon as I get some energy from somewhere. 💪


See! I'm not even joking! This is too cluttered to work, even for me! YIKES!!!

Hope we all have a wonderfully creative weekend! 💖

No comments: