Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Towel Teddy Bear

I saw this cute bear video yesterday, and I just had to try it. I saw it on facebook, then couldn't find it again, so I went to Pinterest and typed in "towel teddy bear" and got all kinds of videos/instructions on, not just the bear, but other animals as well, all folded from towels, wash cloths, baby blankets, etc.

It took me a few tries, but I did it! I know the bow is too long, but the scissors weren't handy, and I need to get neutral rubber bands, instead of red, but that's all I could find.


I guess it's a "he" since it's a blue towel?

This was a cheap dollar store towel, kind of coarse. I think a soft baby blanket or towel would probably work better, but this is what I had at the moment. When I get tired of the bear, I can just take the rubber bands off, and I still have a hand towel.

Anyway, it was a distraction for a while, and it felt good to learn something new, plus it was fun, and made me happy. That's the important part! He isn't perfect, but he is FUN!

Keep learning new things! It's good for your health and well being!

No comments: