Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Today's Quick Contour Sketch

I used a photo of me off my Kindle today. Looks nothing like me, but then I wasn't trying for that, just a fast sketch! I like it though!


I was going to sketch house wrens, because they are my favorite little birds, but I couldn't get into Pinterest on my Kindle at the time, so I just made a picture, or 3, of myself and went from there.

Such fun!

I get up every morning planning on doing some painting, but then the day gets away without me doing any. Thankful I'm getting sketches in though! I've also done several of the inspirational challenges in the workbook journal I got for Christmas, which were interesting, and I've been feeding my creative well from Pinterest and various art blogs, so I'm hanging in there!

Don't give up or stop! Five minutes a day doing what you love really can make a difference!

No comments: