Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Year New Challenge!


Happy New Year to you all!

Today is the beginning of a brand new year, and I got this interesting little workbook from our niece's family for Christmas, so I'm going to try to fill it by the end of  2017. It's one of my favorite gifts this year!

It has 365 little creative projects and a lot of quotes, one for each day of the year. Each page has a project with enough space to do the project, and it's not just about art. Although art is included, there are also writing, fashion, architecture, quilting, music, dance, sculpture, design, and other creative projects to make you think.

I've looked though it a couple of times, and some of the projects are simple and will only take a few minutes, while some will take a little more creative thought.

The idea is that if you do one a day, at the end of the year you will have a book full of creative ideas to inspire you that you can look back on and be re-inspired by.

I don't know where our niece found the creative journal, but it looks very interesting and thought provoking, and the day one project is to write an epitaph for the journal to start it off. Looking forward to playing in it, and hoping I have time to work in it each day for the next year!

Here's a sample of a couple of the inside pages, and I hope I don't get in trouble for sharing them! 😰




Have a wonderful and creative 2017!

No comments: