Saturday, October 31, 2015
MIA Lately!
Hello out there! I'm still here! grin emoticon Just having health problems and haven't finished anything in a few days, plus I've been sitting up way late watching TV with the hubby and sleeping in, in the mornings, which doesn't leave me much time or energy, despite how much I enjoy it. I'm going to have to reverse that trend quick! I need ME creative time! Will try to have something to share shortly! Thank you all for your support of my shared attempts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
The third, and last, of my Cezanne studies, for now. It's a landscape, and I've forgotten the name of it, but I think it's oil o...
-
I forgot to take some of the progress pictures, including the sketch, on my study of Chagall's "The Blue Donkey". I also forgo...
-
CIRQUE du RABBIT HOP by Sharon Prater-Pope It was the fifties. Ten year old Sharon sat on the front porch steps on a be...
No comments:
Post a Comment