Saturday, January 12, 2019

Quirky Doodle Girl and Rabbit

I managed to do a couple more quirky doodle intuitive sketches a few days ago. I have gotten out of practice through the holiday season, and it's a little harder to pull the images out of my marks, but these two finally showed themselves. 😊 Lyra watersoluble crayon in mixed-media sketchbook.



I am currently trying to clean out a lot of accumulated stuff in our home, and also my parents' home, so I'm not working on anything big, or for long periods of time, creatively. However, I do still do something creative with my art every day, even it it's doing a blog or page post, reading about or looking at art, just doing a quick sketch or doodle, gluing a few pieces of collage or jewelry together, fiddling around in my workspace, or sitting in it for a few minutes with coffee and music letting ideas and dreams percolate. It all brings a sense of peace and relaxation to my soul and mind amidst all the chaos, both externally and internally.

Hope your new year is off to a good start! It's a good thing to be creative every day, just for yourself,  even if it's only 5-10 minutes!

No comments: