Friday, December 28, 2018

Calendars for 2019

I decided to do a few calendars for gifts at the last minute. Because of the expense, even half price, I elected to do half as many this year, and it was a hurried effort. I pulled photos from my files of art that I did this year, and I forgot about some that I had intended to use if I made a calendar. It turned out ok though. I used prints of some of my gelli plate prints, monoprints, quirky doodle sketch/watercolor paintings, and mixed-media pieces.

In the actual calendar, the photos are on a medium gray slightly textured background, which compliments them. I just didn't take the time to photograph the actual calendar pages. Sorry!

MOXIE ART FAVORITES ART CALENDAR FOR 2019
ALL ART AND PRINTS CREATED BY SHARON PRATER-POPE IN 2018
(MY HANDS-photo by Hubby)

JANUARY-THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME!

FEBRUARY-PROFESSOR CROW BYRD

MARCH-QUIRKY DOODLE ROSE BOUQUET

APRIL-QUIRKY KOI MAGIK


MAY-TELL ME A SECRET

JUNE-SUMMER SUNRISE

JULY-COME ON OUT OF THERE, MOUSIE!


AUGUST-GOLDEN CROW FEATHER

SEPTEMBER-FALL STORM COMING

OCTOBER-OCTOBER CROW CALLS

NOVEMBER-WINTER IN SUMMER

DECEMBER-THE STAR IS BORN


BACK COVER
Small B/W Print of Front Cover


Many of these were also used in the gift jewelry in the previous post. The recipients of both seemed pleased, which made me happy and made my Christmas even better! 

Looking forward to the New Year and hoping to get more, and better, art made to gift next year!





No comments: