Wednesday, November 7, 2018

More Gelli Plate Print Experiments

I had time this morning to make several prints, and I got carried away with experimenting, but it was such fun and soul food!

These are all made with my 6" x 6" gelli art plate and most of them are on Speedball printmaking paper, but a couple of them are on regular printer paper, because I ran out of the paper that I had torn to size. I buy the large paper packs, then cut/tear them into the size I need for whichever plate I'm using.

Most of the prints have multiple layers of Golden Open Media acrylics (because I'm turtle slow and need slow drying paint), and I used whatever was handy on my way too cluttered workspace for masks, stencils, etc, including a spray bottle with water. I tried a bottle of spray paint, but it clogged on me and kind of made a mess, but it's all good. I'll use it for something, or print over it.








The light glared on this one. The sky is actually bluer than this looks. :/



One of the messes with the brown spray paint, but I actually see two dogs laying down in the middle of the page in those blobs!








I love most of these so much! So many awesome ways to use them! Maybe some will even wind up as jewelry! :D

1 comment:

peggy gatto said...

Wonderful color and variety