Saturday, February 17, 2018

Feather Tree-Digital Painting Practice



I tried a new app for digital painting on my Kindle Fire and this is what I came up with. Nothing extraordinary, but I'm proud of myself for getting it this good!

The original tree photo and gelli print that I merged together somehow!


I had already practiced putting a digital raindrop overlay over my print, but then


I cropped the tree photo and added it to the print, then added digital paint, then another raindrop overlay.

I used layers of an original gelli feather print, an original photo of a tree, cropped, digital paints and tools, and a raindrop overlay merged together into one print in the ArtRage app, for a learning experience. Now if I can just remember how I did it to do a better one!

Fun Stuff! :)

No comments: