Saturday, April 15, 2017

Digital Angels


I've done very little in the way of creativity in the last couple of weeks, so I haven't had anything to share. Too much going on otherwise, plus I haven't felt that well myself.

I couldn't sleep early this morning, so I sat up in bed and learned some more about the digital art app on my Kindle Fire. I love bringing these little characters to life! I had already sketched the top one, but I added some spotted wings to her to add to her sweetness!


I played a bit more with the tools and colors on this one. Not quite as sweet as the top one, but she does have character! I love the black spotted wings too!

I'm so happy, and thankful, to the online teachers, who have helped me loosen up in my drawing and painting efforts. Art is much more fun when I don't worry about everything being "perfect"! 👵

Have a safe and happy Easter weekend!

No comments: