Monday, December 21, 2015

Lucious Lace and Such!

I found these lace items at the Goodwill store the other day to use in mixed-media fabric projects. After I washed them and saw that they had no stains or tears in them, I was hesitant about cutting them up, but I am going to...I think.


They are all shades of white, and off whites, full of lace, fringe, patterns, textures, etc. The largest is a king sized dust ruffle with very wide cotton lace. The body is also a heavy cotton, so I also got lots of fabric to use for the body of projects. There are also three curtain panels, a valance, a table runner/scarf, and a table cloth.


Close up of the dust ruffles lace. It's about 5" wide, and I love it!

I'm going back after Christmas and check out the bridal/prom gowns and the velvet for a lot of bling to use too. I don't know if it's more fun to use the stuff or gather it up!

Happy Crafting!

No comments: