Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Monday's Play

Paint on my fingers and my favorite music in my ears! What more could I ask for?


Playing with the 5x7 gelli print and rice paper again!


The green paper is an unruyu scrap that I had on hand. Three of these are ghost prints, which will probably have layers added over, or become collage fodder. My faves from this group are the red striped one and the leaf one, which will have some writing or something in the white shape eventually.

It's funny that I used to could never bear to tear up books or art that I didn't like, or destroy them in any way, but during a few of the classes I've taken over the last 2-3 years I've become a little more fearless in my creative adventures and can now tear up books and unwanted art for collages with no regrets whatsoever. Grateful for creative fearlessness and I hope I can stay that way! :)

No comments: