Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Art Journal Pages and New Tape

I came across this Moleskine art journal that I had started, a while back, the other day. I may have shared some of these pages already, but others are new, or I added some stuff to them. They don't look this dull in reality. I'm not good at photographing my work! :/


Love these pages! I used real lace for a stencil, spray ink for the background, and writing in both directions. The color in the center leaked through from another page, but that's ok!


Love this spread too! I collaged various papers onto the pages, added acrylic paints, made cap lid stamped circles, and glued a stamp image from Somerset Studios into the corner. I'm hoping that's ok, since I won't be selling the book! It's ready for writing on!


More pages with collaged papers, spray inks, lace stencil, figure cut out of scrapbook paper, and lettering with an acrylic paint pen...


Playing with acrylic ink blobs on these pages! I can see various images peeking out already! Now ready to write on and/or add drawing/more paint to!


WIP-Various collaged papers to take further when something strikes my fancy!


I think this spread may be ready to fine tune and write on! Collaged papers, acrylic paints left over from another project, and a kimono cut from scrapbook paper...


WIP-India ink blob and torn napkin to do further work on...


Look what I found at Wal-Mart the other day! Scottie dog duck tape, and it's PINK! I love Scottie dogs! The black/white dotted roll is also Duck tape, and the other three are Duck fabric tape, some of which I've already put to use, and I'm sure all of them will be showing up on journal pages soon! FUN stuff!

Happy Creating! Do some of what makes you happy and feeds your soul every day! It makes you a better person! :)

No comments: