Saturday, December 2, 2017

B/W Photo Challenge for Facebook

I was challenged by a FB friend to do the 7 day B/W photo challenge, one photo each day for 7 days showing my life, no people included, no explanation, and nominate one person each day to do the same. I didn't give any explanations on Facebook, but I will here, if only for my own memories. They are not necessarily in the order I shared them on FB, and a couple of these weren't shared at all.


Small glass elephant salt shaker and a little glass bird. I bought the elephant for a friend who collects them, then couldn't part with it, and bought her a different one. I bought the bird because it is adorable!


Recycled teabags on my table ready for painting on...


Two paper-clay dolls and an Icon that I made a couple of years ago...


The second fiddle daddy ever made from scratch, which has his name written in ink calligraphy on the back by Mr. Johnny Morris, a wig on a styrofoam head, a basket, and the ironstone bowl in the upper right corner was a gift to mama for her wedding shower in 1949.


Sleeping angel that I took the flower arrangement off of and placed my mp3 player next to. I love music, and the angel was from daddy's funeral in 2004.


The old school bus that Papa Stricklin had his last shoe shop in. There's also an old bicycle leaning against the back door. The view from my back porch during the total eclipse of 2017 (not total darkness in our area).


Rooster Poot (hubby's name for her) and her  four new babies in her leaf nest in the car shed, her first litter.


Daddy's old dump truck, sitting right where he left it in 2004...


An oxidized metal sun that I bought mama for her birthday one year, hanging on her car shed post...


One of the two side porch closets on the old home place house. The board steps lead up to the attic.


A ceramic rabbit artist painting an embellished thread cone angel against an old sweater background, representing Rabbit Hop, where I've lived all my life.

These are all things that I love and felt like capturing in photos. Hope you enjoyed them!

No comments: