Saturday, November 15, 2014

Gelli Print Journal

Played with my Gelli print plate today on a 12" x 18" sheet of mixed media paper, Azo Golden yellow, Quin Magenta, and Quin Violet open acrylics, and strips of ribbon and gauze. This is what it looked like as a whole sheet...


This is what it looked like after I folded it into a journal...


Front...Can you see the bird emerging?


Inside pages...


Back and Front...

This is a soft folded journal made with a Japanese fold which I have learned from several online sources. Today I found one that is made the same way, only with hard covers, and plain white papers were used. I may have to try that, and I also want to try a Japanese folded screen journal.

I can't wait to draw and write in this one and the one I shared yesterday! Fun!

No comments: