Sunday, December 31, 2017

New Art Books to Enjoy and Two Boxes!

I got these three awesome art books and two large canvas storage boxes for Christmas too, and I didn't buy them for myself! :D They were gifts from our niece's family and her dad, and y'all know from the previous post that I love boxes and bags, but I also LOVE books!


I have already looked at every project in the two books on making art out of books, and there are some good ones in both books, and I have read half of Steal Like an Artist, also good reading with good tips.

My books to finish and books to start are piling up on me! I'm also currently reading Type Two Diabetes for Dummies, The Polio Paradox, Talon of God by Wesley Snipes, and a couple by Anne Rice, plus all the online blogs and stuff I read. I have a whole stack of real books and also Kindle books that I have yet to start. Hoping to intertwine my reading, my creative interests, and life, and get a lot accomplished in the coming year!

We never know what the next hour holds though, so we'll see!

No comments: