Saturday, December 30, 2017

Bag Attack

I confess. I have a "thing" for boxes and bags of all shapes and sizes. I have so many boxes to organize things in, sitting empty beside what's supposed to be in them. And I have always loved purses and bags, but hadn't bought one of either in a long time.

Well, I apparently had an attack when I started Christmas shopping for everyone else this year!


Having spent quite a bit of time in the past, and time this year, sitting with loved ones in the hospital, and having to carry a heavy tote bag around, I had often thought about one on rollers. I happened upon the one above at a Burkes Outlet store for fourteen dollars. It's actually a heavy fabric flight carry on bag with a pull up handle and rollers, with large outside pockets. The next time I'm sitting with someone, I can pull our stuff around instead of trying to carry it, which wears me out, and it holds a lot without taking up a lot of space in waiting rooms or hospital rooms.

Plus it can double for my weaving yarns, heddles, etc., and/or other crafts!


This little canvas rigger's bag I've seen on artists' sites where they've painted them, gelli printed on them, sewn decorations on, etc. I found it at Harbor Freight for less than fifteen dollars. It's a wonderful little bag full of outside and inside pockets for brushes, art tools, crochet hooks, or whatever comes up. I have plans to paint it, but I have so many plans for art projects, so we'll see. When, and if, I get it painted, I'll show you!


This one I ordered off of Amazon online. It's an oversized leather bag with pockets on the inside and a zippered pocket on the outside of the other side. Hopefully, it will hold my ten inch Kindle, plus all the other stuff I have to keep up with for myself, my hubby, my father-in-law, and, until I get things settled, my mom. I think I will love it, when I get moved in to it!

So, Merry Christmas to me! :D

No comments: