Tuesday, May 5, 2015

On My Desk Right Now

Just some things on my desk right now...


A birthday card for mama with a gelli print background, bought stamps, and gel pens and Pitt pen...


A mandala in progress, started on an 8"x8" wooden panel, purple circle with white gel pen doodles and indigo blue outside the circle, acrylics...


A 6"x12" gallery canvas, which I thought was finished until I decided to gelli print over it. I like it much better! Still in progress?...


And a 6"x6" gallery canvas with layers of acrylic paint, runs, hand made eraser stamps, spatters, dots, marks, over a collaged background inspired by Tracy Verdugo's Paint Mojo book. Still in progress...


And the beginning of some 2"x2" Christmas ornaments, which I have since gelli printed over, still in progress...

I've also gelli printed backgrounds on several pages in a couple of journals...

Just some of the things I'm playing with right now!

Wishing you all fearless painting and creating!

No comments: