Sunday, March 4, 2018

4 Quirky Doodle Animal Sketches (with water)

Another session of quirky doodle sketching with Lyra water-soluble and non-water-soluble crayons in my sketchbook! There are things that need fixing on them, but I'll do that in the final paintings. Meanwhile, I'll love them as they are!

The first three I used a water brush on, and the last one, the sheep, I didn't.


Ms Bird with patchwork wings!


Ms Bunny is my favorite character out of this session, and is actually the only one I shared in the group Series 52, because I had already shared this week in my series. I LOVE her!


I let these characters be who they want to be, and this one wanted to be a cow with hippo ears! 😳


Wish I had used the water soluble crayon on Mr. Sheep! But he is cuddly just as he is!

I have gotten up early the last three days to finish the three paintings I'm working on, but got sidetracked on sketching. I really love this visual journal with the rag paper, and I'm glad I ordered two of them, even if they are a little smaller than I'm used to! Also loving the Lyra graphite crayons!

Love it when I stumble onto art supplies by accident and find out how fun they are! It makes me so happy!

No comments: