Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Quirky Doodle Painted Still Life

"Who ate my still life?!!!"

 The quirky doodle sketch had already been saved to back up disk and deleted off my laptop, and I didn't think to re-photograph it before I  added color.

These are strictly for fun and relaxation, so I tend to paint kind of like a child and don't worry about "rules". I couldn't stay within the lines in my coloring books even when I was a child! :D


This fruit still life sketch is in my 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" mixed media sketchbook on mixed media paper, and was sketched with a black stablio marks all pencil. I used inktense pencils and a water brush to color it in.


I used colored pencils and a black gel pen to finish it. Notice that some of the grapes are missing, thus the title! :D

These are so much fun to do!

No comments: