Saturday, December 31, 2016

Postscript

I had several unfinished post drafts that have been here for a while. Today, on the last day of 2016, I decided to write the text and post them just as they are, unfinished projects and all.

The reason for this is that each year I have a book printed of my blog posts, and I got way behind on my posting this year, yet I wanted them included for this year in my book, hence so many posts right at the end without the finished projects. I will share the completed projects/paintings as they are done!

I apologize for any mistakes in the text of these posts. I have posted the last dozen or so this afternoon, and I'm afraid I was in a hurry and didn't go back and proof read them. I only had a limited time to end the year for my book. Again, sorry!

Thank you for your visits and your support! Looking forward to more blogging and creating in 2017! See you then!

No comments: