Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Hello! Still Here!


I just wanted to say hello! I'm still out here, but, for some reason, I've been totally blocked creatively since before Christmas and have done nothing. No painting, no writing, no fabric journaling...Nada! I'm beginning to have withdrawals in every fiber of my body! Even though I'm enrolled in a new class and a couple of new art groups, and I've been looking at lots of wonderful and inspiring creative work and videos, I have yet to unlock my muse. I go through this about once a year, but I don't think it's been this long before. I want to create and share, but something within is stopping me, for now.

I'm filling up my creative well from looking at and reading creative things while I'm "resting", so maybe when I do start back I'll have something worth sharing to post.

The above piece is from a class with Jeanne Oliver (see sidebar), using her patterns, and it looks much better in person. Sorry about the photo quality!

Thank you for your support! Back soon!

No comments: