Sunday, June 21, 2015

Animalitos Flower Garden Rabbit

I forgot to make progress pictures, but this is a journal page with a flower garden bunny inspired by the Animalitos class (see sidebar for link). I didn't intend the bunny to be black, but I guess that's what he wanted to be, because that's how he turned out! And, yep! I do like dots! :)

I just had fun with him and the flower garden...


This is mixed media (acrylics, inks, handmade button stamp, markers, gel pens, paint markers, collage) on a black gessoed paper journal page. I could have kept fiddling with it, but I decided to let him be, at least for now! I may have already made it a little too busy. I used a bunny picture from Pinterest as inspiration. The light glared a little bit on it. I'm still trying to find the time and energy to clean and re-organize my work space, so I can take better pictures.

Meantime, I'm just going to persevere with my creativity and see what else I can come up with!

Hope you enjoy my creative adventures, and that you're having some of your own! :)

No comments: