Friday, May 22, 2015

Animalitos Mini Ecourse

http://tracyverdugo.com/mini-mojos/animalitos/ is the link to the mini ecourse that I'm currently taking with Tracy Verdugo, called Animalitos, or little animals, and it is so much fun! There are five videos and a lot of notes that we can download and keep forever.


The first class is inky animals, and these are some of my practices. Some have embellishments, some don't yet, as you can tell...





I've been experimenting on different kinds of paper. Some are in my sketchbooks, some are on gessoed paper, moleskin paper, mixed media paper, wc paper, and I used a variety of pens, markers, etc. Mine are nowhere near as good as some of the others, but they're fun for a change, and I'm learning. I will post the other two cats and some more that I've done since I uploaded these pictures when they're finished.


No comments: