Thursday, April 23, 2015

Gelli Prints with a Foam Plate Cutout

More gelli printing fun with my 8" x 10" plate and a foam plate that I cut a design out of with my x-acto knife! These are made with open media acrylics on cardstock.


All three pulled off one plate...


Changed colors and pulled three more off one plate...


Changed colors again and pulled three more (above and below)...


These were fun to do and I can see all sorts of possibilities! :)

I have so many drafts started that I've forgotten when I did what, so these posts may be out of order, but that's okay. It doesn't really matter when I did them. It matters that I did do them and that they gave me a sense of accomplishment while feeding my soul at the same time.

Don't be afraid to play with your supplies! Play with abandon!

No comments: