Thursday, March 19, 2015

More Gelli Plate Stamping!

More stamping fun using the mini gelli plate! I used acrylic paints, manipulated with my fingers and, in a couple of cases, I used a round brush handle lightly to write or draw on the plate, and printed on old music book pages, printmaking papers, and card stock, because that's what was within reach.


Stamping away!  I see all sorts of images and possibilities in these! Exciting stuff!


Close up of a cat with an extra long tail. My finger is actually too big to draw with, especially this small...


Can you see the little group of people on the bottom right of this one just waiting to be  pulled out?


More dresses and cats...You can kind of see the progression of the dark to light stamping before I had to add more paint...


I love smooshing the paint around with my finger! Far right is the first print, middle one with a cat image drawn in, was the middle print, and the left one is almost a ghost image. They each of their own special charm...


Close up of  a dress on music stamp...


Close up of the cat...I may, or may not, add embellishing...

These are very addictive and fun, but it's a good thing to be addicted to! It feeds my soul and helps keep me sane! :)

No comments: