I found out that the rubber webbing that you use under area rugs is also good to help keep my cricket loom from sliding on my TV tray!
I learned to do the clasp weave and the hemstitch to finish the ends off! Above is a close up, still on the loom, and below is all the samples right after I took them off the loom and before I cut them apart. This was fun!
More close ups of the samples and patterns after they were hemstitched and cut apart below...
I tried to make a sitting up bunny pattern on this one. Not very successful, but I learned! Well, maybe it was a little successful, since I didn't use a pattern...
I decided to try using a pick up stick to make a new pattern on both of these. I loved the way it looked on the front until I turned it over and saw all the threads I had missed that were hanging loose on the back. I stopped on it, moved up on the warp, and started another sample! :o Again, I learned!
Back to plain stitch for this one!
All seven from one warp! I used all Peaches and Crème cotton yarn and no patterns, only imagination (I HATE math). Now, they can be used for mug rugs, dish cloths, stitched together to make something bigger, or any number of other things my imagination can conjure up! I had fun making them and look forward to making more!